I'm not sure if the healing is just a coincidence or not, but the last few days I have sweat a lot. Yesterday our AC went out and it was 85 in our house. I was so sweaty and itchy and uncomfortable, but I looked better on day 94 morning than I did 93. Then today, 94, I got super sweaty cleaning and tonight my skin is better than this morning. I feel like I've seen a lot of healing. In fact, this is the most healthy my skin has felt since starting this whole miserable ride. It feels like skin! Right now, my skin is calm and a little flakey. It reminds me of how I'd feel after the steroids started working, but its' my body doing the healing! Such a crazy feeling after relying on steroids for so many years.
This was when our house was 85.... I was horribly sweaty and stingy!
|Lets are healing!|
|The last of the ooze... I can handle this much... I CAN'T handle the thick 2 inch band of sweat that was there a month ago!|
|Notice, chin looks very red and scaly|
|I can't stop picking at that stupid spot on my ear... ((eye roll))|
|I sent this to a friend and am putting it here to show the improvements from the other day when i was out. MUCH fewer flakes! But my stink in dry lips.|
|I HATE THIS WRIST THING. They call it "elephant skin"... right... It is THICK and ITCHY. And ugly.|
|This was morning on 94 but with my flash...|
|I'm actually starting to look not so swollen and NORMAL!?|
|My face has hurt too much to even THINK about plucking' them brows.|
|Much more solid skin!|
- WRIST! The stupid wrist skin is extremely painful, itchy, and ANNOYING.
- Stinging and burning only when I sweat.... which, unfortunately, is when I lay my head down on my pillow for too long. It's kind of a pain.
- Body Odor I mean, it's better... but I still smell like a skunk sometimes... Literally, a SKUNK.
- FEELING NORMAL! Energy is starting to come back and I'm starting to feel like I have just regular skin irritation as opposed to my face falling off.
- Swelling My face looks much less puffy
- Sleep It's somewhat normal but I still have trouble falling asleep sometimes.