- Skin! Definitely been improving all the way around.
- Been going out! I've been starting to really actually live again. I never thought I would see the day where I ran to the store or went over and had fun with my family, but it's here!
- Energy It will also appear in the struggles.. but I've been feeling a bit more like myself these days.
- SLEEP I'm by no means getting perfect sleep and still wake up itching when I've introduced certain foods, but it's so much better! Going to bed is no longer a production...an orchestration of "dealing" with my skin and how I'm going to sleep. I just get in bed and go to sleep. How I feel comfortable. This has been a HUGE blessing.
- Emotions I've been off social media for the last week and what a refreshing break. I was getting depressed seeing all these people live life. I'm also doing a bible study that is awesome!
- Healing time! I'm still getting flares, but the healing time isn't monumental like it was in months 2-3.
- Energy I still have days where I feel like I'm moving through jello.
- Roller coaster The ups and downs STILL, after 4 months, make me feel disappointed and upset. I'll be making great progress then BAM (as witnessed) I'll look horrible! It makes it hard to plan anything in advance. I would say they upset me more now that I'm seeing progress. When I was in ground zero, wet, crazy, nasty phase, I expected the worst, but now that I'm starting to actually look more normal and see real progress, setbacks are upsetting.
- Palpitations they've gotten actually a LOT better but they still occur and are OBNOXIOUS
- Wrist pain my wrist has been a real trouble spot and I"m starting to et these arthritic type pains in my wrist joint. They are sporadic and out of nowhere, but they're painful.
|I sent this to my hubby.. wasn't happy haha|
|Same pic with flash|
|I really thought this was gonna set me back some days...|
|NO MORE OOOOOOOZE|