Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 116- Day 119 Roller coaster

I've almost completed 4 months and have come so far.  My final post in this 4 months will be a look back and comparison.  SO much progress.  On day 117 I had a really quick and powerful facial flare that lasted a day and was gone the next.  I put the pics I took of me completely annoyed and upset because that's how I was feeling.  Like it was going to be SUCH a setback.


CELEBRATIONS:

  • Skin!  Definitely been improving all the way around.
  • Been going out!  I've been starting to really actually live again.  I never thought I would see the day where I ran to the store or went over and had fun with my family, but it's here!
  • Energy It will also appear in the struggles.. but I've been feeling a bit more like myself these days.
  • SLEEP I'm by no means getting perfect sleep and still wake up itching when I've introduced certain foods, but it's so much better!  Going to bed is no longer a production...an orchestration of "dealing" with my skin and how I'm going to sleep.  I just get in bed and go to sleep.  How I feel comfortable.  This has been a HUGE blessing.
  • Emotions I've been off social media for the last week and what a refreshing break.  I was getting depressed seeing all these people live life.  I'm also doing a bible study that is awesome! 
  • Healing time!  I'm still getting flares, but the healing time isn't monumental like it was in months 2-3.

STRUGGLES:
  • Energy  I still have days where I feel like I'm moving through jello.  
  • Roller coaster  The ups and downs STILL, after 4 months, make me feel disappointed and upset.  I'll be making great progress then BAM (as witnessed) I'll look horrible!  It makes it hard to plan anything in advance.  I would say they upset me more now that I'm seeing progress.  When I was in ground zero, wet, crazy, nasty phase, I expected the worst, but now that I'm starting to actually look more normal and see real progress, setbacks are upsetting.
  • Palpitations they've gotten actually a LOT better but they still occur and are OBNOXIOUS
  • Wrist pain my wrist has been a real trouble spot and I"m starting to et these arthritic type pains in my wrist joint.  They are sporadic and out of nowhere, but they're painful.


Day 116

116

116

116

Day 117

117

227

117

117

117
I sent this to my hubby.. wasn't happy haha


117
Same pic with flash


117
I really thought this was gonna set me back some days...



Day 118

118


Day 119

119

119

119

119

119

119

119
NO MORE OOOOOOOZE



No comments:

Post a Comment