I started getting sick. And also started flaring up the night before. CLEARLY from the way my neck is beaten up, I had a SCRATCH fest the night before. I couldn't sleep and just felt hot and stickery all night. Although, I've been sleeping SO much better lately!
|Man, I had an itch fest... I'm torn up.|
SICK. Didn't leave bed all day. Skin felt terrible and so did I. Had fever.
|Sick. Super sick.|
|Looks like such a huge setback...|
|This thing is so pesky.|
ON the mend skin AND sickness wise.
As the day progressed I started feeling so much better! So much so that I went with my husband to pick up our girls. I didn't think my skin was looking too bad... and then I saw the flakes in the car mirror... YIKES hahaha The dry skin makes me looked SO washed out. Almost dead.
I came home and showered and applied Shea butter...
|Not really sure what was join on with that eye... it just puffed up and got red out of nowhere.|
|Hey bald spot you suck|
- SLEEP I had a rough night in there, but overall I've been getting normal people sleep! Going to bed when the hubbie does, sleeping and maybe waking up once to turn over and go back to sleep. It's been really amazing.
- Improving faster It seems like I'm improving faster after each flare. Still slower than I'd like, but faster than the 2 month craze.
- Energy These first few days were HORRIBLE, but the last few started to pick up to where I started feeling somewhat normal.
- FLAKES Really tired of the cycle of puffy red and flaky dry skin. So old.
- Oozing ears For some reason my ears got really bad lately... super annoying.