Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 83- Day 90 Fever and Flare

Well, I got sick.  It's been a while since I've had a fever, so I guess I was due.  I got a small sinus infection from one of my kids.  Now, I'm not sure if the fever caused the flare, but it was pretty rude timing.

Day 83

I started getting sick.  And also started flaring up the night before.  CLEARLY from the way my neck is beaten up, I had a SCRATCH fest the night before.  I couldn't sleep and just felt hot and stickery all night.   Although, I've been sleeping SO much better lately!



83
Man, I had an itch fest... I'm torn up.

83

83

Day 85

SICK.  Didn't leave bed all day.  Skin felt terrible and so did I.  Had fever.


85
Sick.  Super sick.

85
Looks like such a huge setback... 
85

85
This thing is so pesky.  



Day 86

ON the mend skin AND sickness wise.


86

86

86

86

As the day progressed I started feeling so much better!  So much so that I went with my husband to pick up our girls.  I didn't think my skin was looking too bad... and then I saw the flakes in the car mirror... YIKES hahaha  The dry skin makes me looked SO washed out.  Almost dead.



86

86

I came home and showered and applied Shea butter...

 86


85

86


Day 88




88
Not really sure what was join on with that eye... it just puffed up and got red out of nowhere.

88

88

88

88

88

88

88

88


Day 89


89

89

89


Day 90

90

90

90

90
Hey bald spot you suck




CELEBRATIONS:

  • SLEEP  I had a rough night in there, but overall I've been getting normal people sleep!  Going to bed when the hubbie does, sleeping and maybe waking up once to turn over and go back to sleep.  It's been really amazing. 
  • Improving faster  It seems like I'm improving faster after each flare.  Still slower than I'd like, but faster than the 2 month craze.
  • Energy These first few days were HORRIBLE, but the last few started to pick up to where I started feeling somewhat normal.
STRUGGLES:
  • FLAKES  Really tired of the cycle of puffy red and flaky dry skin.  So old.
  • Oozing ears  For some reason my ears got really bad lately... super annoying.




No comments:

Post a Comment