Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 72- Day 74 Drying Up

These few days were marked with discomfort and sleeplessness, but...BUUUUTT...the ooze has dried!??!?  CALL THE MOTHER LOVIN' PRESS!!!!  My neck is no longer dripping and itchy.  The only place that really is still plaguing me ooze wise is my ears, but whatever...

So, pictures....

Day 72:

  72

72
That STUPID eye!?!?  What the heck.  SO ANNOYING.

72
My ears are so annoying!


72
This doesn't bother me because it's DRY.


72
Progress... the neck is drying up.


72
Dry, but hideous. 




72

72
It's dry now, but the back of my ears just ooze all the time.


72

72
This part of my wrist was a small spot and two weeks into my withdrawal I applied Control Cream by Mario Badescu.  They secretly added steroids and I realized it after I applied it ONCE.  It spread to look like this after ONE use.  


72

72

72

72

72
TO'E UP!


72

 Day 73

73

73

73



Day 74

74
This is why I don't go in public.... I am, however, getting sun now that the ooze has gone!
74

74

74

74 74

74

74

74

74

74



STRUGGLES:
  • Sleep
  • dryness
  • FLAKES (My bed feels like it has salt in it from all the dry skin...I have to shake out the sheets or change them every night)
  • Energy still super inconsistent.  I will have days where I can't even move and days where I can clean the house.
  • Eating  I find it difficult to eat enough.  I feel painfully and weakly hungry often.

CELEBRATIONS:
  • OOZE!  I pray to God that phase has ended... I just can't take the ooze.
  • Mobility I can now turn my neck without the skin tearing... I holla!  I can also move my face!  It was so dry and thick that I couldn't even make an expression.  I had to eat with a baby spot so my skin didn't tear
  • Skin strength my skin will get hot and inflamed and swollen...then will dry out and flake off.  Each time it does this, the swelling becomes less and the skin that forms is stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment