So far this month.....
- I can shower regularly! And they feel amazing! After not showering for the first 10 months this has been an incredible blessing.
- I still have a restricted diet. I dabble with other food but any large amounts result in extreme inflammation and irritation. LOTS of itching.
- Still don't sleep through the night. I sleep about 3-4 hours at a time and can usually go to sleep once I adjust and scratch a little.
- I am LIVING. The flares haven't kept me down, but I've gotten sick both in month 12 and month 11 with an upper respiratory things. Other than that, my skin hasn't stopped me. My husband hasn't had to take time off because of it. It's been good. If I need groceries, I go.... If I need to run an errand, i go. It's been nice.
- I GAINED 10lbs!!!! PRAISE THE LORD! I was scary skinny for a while and felt like leather skin hanging on a skeleton. So thankful to have gained back some weight.
So, I think I get dishydrotic eczema on my ears. I would get these awful, painful blisters on my ears that I never knew what they were. I finally came to the consensus that it was dishydrotic eczema. Some people on the Facebook forum said it looked like herpeticum, but it never became out of control. At the same time I got these (which you'll see them change through this post), I also got a very mild cold sore and a weird sore on my nose. So, it could just be "herpes" outbreaks all over, but either way that's what herpeticum is when it's rampant and coupled with infection.
|BEFORE SHOWER AND MAKEUP|
|AFTER SHOWER AND MAKEUP|
|AFTER SHOWER A LITTLE RED|
|ADD MAKEUP AND VOILA!|
|SOMETHING MADE ME BREAK OUT ON THE WAY HOME. SOOO ITCHY|
|Woke up swollen|
|SOMETHING SET ME OFF.... THE BEGINNING OF A FLARE.|
|Randomly got hives on my upper lip.|
|My lips randomly flared... itching and oozing.|
Post flare DRYNESS. Hoping that after a shower and moisturizer tomorrow, I'll be back to how I was.
|THIS HURTS. No clue why this happened, but it just randomly started itching SO badly.|