Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 201-Day 213: A Few Reactions to close out Month 7 of Topical Steroid Withdrawal!

Day 201
201
I feel quite sexy with the dubs

Day 203
203
I slept on a pillowcase with fabric softener...  Lovely



Day 204


204
Still kind of reeling from the softener


Day 206
206
Apple really s*** the bed with the new camera algorithm.  It's WAY too bright and the white balance is way off.  Hoping for an update so my pictures don't look blown out and pink.. #annoying




206


Day 207

207

207


Day 209

209

209


  Day 210


210
These girls are about as annoying as they can be.



210
Seriously... It's JUST as itchy as it looks.  




  Day 211
211
Was pretty irritated with my lips at this point.



211
Reacted to something I ALWAYS use.  TSW is really a treat.



1 comment:

  1. oh this sucks :( so you mean you have developed allergy to the fabric softener you have been using? I develop allergies to ALL moisturizers and have been moisturizer free for a few years because of this. My latest suspicion is that I've developed allergy to my body wash that I've been using for a year or so. I didn't realize that was the cause and eventually the flare turned into a serious staph infection within a week which I'm still battling with.
    You look like you're healed enough to do phototherapy, actually. Have you tried it yet?

    ReplyDelete